FILM SHOOT PERMITS FOR FOREIGN CREW
Any foreign film crew/person wishing to shoot film partly or wholly in Nigeria must be
accredited specifically for such purpose.
A formal letter for filming permit should be addresses to the Honorable minister of
Information and Culture through the Managing Director of the Nigerian Film
Application materials can be filed in either by the producers or his local representatives
or logistics producer/facilitator.
- Name and contact of a local logistic provider or facilitator
- Two copies of detailed shooting script, along with synopsis
- Detailed list of equipment to be brought into the country for production
- For each member of the expertise crew, two copies of the Data Page of their international passport including four copies of passport photographs
- In case of co-production involving a Nigerian, a detailed agreement between the Nigerian and foreign partners with their roles clearly specified and defined.
PAYMENT OF APPROVED FEES
- Feature film ($500) per week
- Documentary film ($150) per week
- TV Drama/ series/ and Reality TV Show film (4250) per week
- Commercials ($ 350) per week